Sunday, March 4, 2012

My first heatwave party!

Hello jammers! Well, there are not one but two new parties. One is the 'Heatwave Party' which is like the water park den for members. You can get a smoothie, or buy towels, umbrellas,  and pools! The other one is the 'Lucky Party' which I haven't been there yet, but I presume it's about St Patricts' day.
I had an awesome time going down the slides at the Heatwave party!
Which,unfortunately, ended sadly.
Luckily, a penguin was there to save me! Then after all that drama I went to go get a drink. There were so many flavors to chose from, grape, orange, banana, and strawberry. I finally choose strawberry and sat by the pool chatting with others.
Then it was time to go! I bought a towel to remember that party and the fun, and went home. So whats your favorite part about AJ parties? Mine is meeting new people and buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting:
1. No bad words. At all.
2. No spam comments.
3. No being rude to others. Respect their opinions!
4. Have fun and JAM ON!!